Reunion Resort, Orlando Florida
This fund is for the purchase of four Spectrum Plus Resort units in Reunion Resort, Orlando, Florida. Units will be placed in the ResClubs Membership Program and the Rental Resort Vacation Rental Program for the expansion of the ResClubs Membership Program. Revenue will be generated through short term rentals via a large international property management company as well as various revenue streams tangential to the Membership Program. Investors who hit certain thresholds of contribution will also benefit from a usage component which will allow them to stay in one of the units at no cost of lodging.
Advantages of Investing
- Leadership - The owner manager of ResClubs, Craig Williamson, has 20 years of experience in both, Vacation Rental and Vacation Clubs and wrote the industry best-selling book on the subject, Life as a Vacation. ResClubs is the first vacation club to provide guaranteed income to its members along with usage, the first to have process patent pending and the first Vacation Club to have its memberships SEC Regulated as a Registered Security. In early 2021 ResClubs acquired its capital partner in Alfie Best (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfie_Best) who currently owns 19% of the company and brings his powerful sales-oriented organization and business expertise to the company.
- Proven Short Term Rental Vacation Real Estate Property - The selection process for all properties chosen for the ResClubs program is data driven and in collaboration with various strategic partners. This particular property is located within the Reunion Resort near Orlando Florida and has access to an array of amenities including 3 golf courses designed by Nicklaus, Watson, and Palmer, a waterpark with lazy river, putt putt golf, and multiple restaurants. The location is 15 minutes from Disney World and 30 minutes from Sea World and Universal Studios.
- Usage - Investors who hit certain thresholds of contribution will also benefit from a usage component which will allow them to stay in one of the units at no cost of lodging. All usage is subject to availability and is offered at the following thresholds:
- $10,000 investment will include 2 nights in Spectrum Resort Orlando.
- $20,000 investment will include 4 nights in Spectrum Resort Orlando.
- $50,000 investment will include 6 nights in The Bears Den Resort Orlando.
ResClubs - CEO of ResClubs, the first ever Vacation product that provides members with a guaranteed annual fixed income along with their Vacation time. Internationally recognized Vacation Property expert and innovator, and author of industry best seller, "Life as a Vacation, The Ultimate Buyers Guide to Vacation Rental Property".
Residence Clubs International (www.resclubs.com) operates iconic brands in the Residence Club space. Utilizing its Income Producing Residence Club model, it purchases and operates select vacation properties under such internationally known brands a "Jack Nicklaus" and "Crystal Lagoons". Expanding globally, ResClubs creates royalty revenue for its brands, and gives customers another reason to love the brand.
Mr. Williamson has been involved in the Vacation Home Industry since 2003 and has over 20 years of experience in the field of Branded Investment Luxury Property. In his successful career, he has worked with Four Seasons, Hard Rock, Fairfield, AECOM, Nicklaus, and most recently Encore Capital Management.
Mr. Williamson brings over 30 years of successful experience in International Real Estate Development, Acquisition and Sales/ Marketing. He has developed over 6000 condominiums and apartments, several hotels, built teams and trained and managed thousands of sales and Marketing members, and has executed transactions spanning the US and 10 other countries. A former Executive in the Real Estate division of the Four Seasons, he has acted as the International Real Estate Investment Adviser for many Institutional Real Estate Investment firms, foreign and domestic governmental agencies, major corporations and high net worth private investors from all over the world.
Mr. Williamson is a US Army Veteran and served as an Intelligence and Operations specialist. A military trained strategist, he served in Western Europe. Assigned to the 1st Armored Division Intelligence and Security unit in Germany. His team was tasked with the protection of the area closest to the then, East/West German border. While in the military. Mr. Williamson attended University of Maryland USAREUR with an emphasis on Finance and Behavioral Psychology. After his military duty, he entered the field of Commercial Real Estate Development in 1988.
An avid golfer and athlete, Mr. Williamson devotes much of his spare time working with various humanitarian and environmental initiatives. An advocate for the environment, he is a Founding Board Member of the Costa Rica Green Building Council(https://www.gbccr.org/acerca-de-nosotros) and has worked closely with the World Green Building Council.
The units, rent and member ready, average $400,000. The marketing launch costs and administration, are expected to be $200,000. Reserve for contingency is $200,000
|Marketing & Administration||$200,000|
|Reserve for Contingency||$200,000|
Per Visit Florida research, Florida experienced a record number of visitors for nine consecutive years (2011 – 2019). In 2019 Florida saw 131.4 million travelers more than half of which, 75 million, visited Orlando. The Orlando market will continue to be the crown jewel for tourism in the state of Florida due to their theme parks (Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, and more), golf courses, and conference facilities. The Vacation Rental and Vacation Club market has significant pent-up demand as the world opens up after the pandemic. 2022 and 2023 in Reunion Resort where these units are located are expected to have near 100% to cover this pent-up vacation demand. The market for a product that provides both, a lifestyle vacation annual stay, and a fixed and guaranteed, prepaid quarterly income stream to members is very large, and untapped.
Our strategy lies in the creation of the first ever Vacation Residence Club that pays its members, instead the members paying in every month. A true game changer in the Vacation investment arena. https://resclubs.com/membership-program-presentation/
We achieve this program through our patented process of deploying both a Vacation club and VRP on the same home.
This innovative approach is so well accepted and vetted, the ResClubs memberships are now the first and only SEC regulated "Vacation Security" sold to accredited investors by Licensed Securities Professionals. ResClubs has also acquired the largest residential real estate owner in the UK, Alfie Best https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfie_Best, as their capital partner. Mr. Best so strongly endorses the product that he has purchased 19% of the company.
ResClubs takes a data driven analytical approach to purchasing all properties. Each location is reviewed internally as well as with one of our third-party international property management partners to ensure viability of each property as a cash flowing asset.
Each property is purchased with never more than 70% debt. There is never more than 30% raised by member investors. Debt pay down begins immediately the first month after purchase.
Each membership provides a guaranteed, prepaid quarterly cash return direct to the Investor/Member’s bank account for up to 30 years, from only a one-time investment. The company maintains a 2 years reserve based on annual owed member payments at all times.
In addition to this guaranteed quarterly payment to investor/Members, they receive free usage of the Vacation homes for their family to enjoy, every year for up to 30 years. This Vacation time is also sellable by the Member/Investor and can be exchanged for hundreds of other amazing locations.
The impact is that there is no shortage of Investor/Members for the ResClubs product.
The ResClubs brand is experiencing continual growth in other verticals as well which will allow for potential synergies and additional revenue streams. Currently, ResClubs has moved into the international resort development with the PGA of America Resort Costa Rica due to the international development experience of its ownership.
Frequently Asked Questions
Required fields are denoted by an asterisk (*).